31 DAILY SCRIPTURE PRAYERS & PROCLAMATIONS to Bless Israel, America, & Youth (Re-posted on November 4, 2014)
“…if two of you agree on earth concerning anything that they ask, it will be done for them by My Father in heaven.” Matthew 18:19
As a result of the September 11th attacks on New York City and Washington, DC, a coalition of ministries has joined together to pray and proclaim aloud in unison with thousands the Word of God. The collaboration of our efforts has produced this Scripture Proclamation Prayer Guide, which we are distributing and using in unison among our constituencies. You are invited to participate.
Rev. Derek Prince, who wrote the attached prayers for Israel, shares with us the following introduction to proclaiming prayer. “Over the years, I have come to understand that prayer is most effective in three stages: proclamation, thanksgiving and praise. As I travel around the world and meet so many people from different parts of the body of Christ, I find that in many places God is placing a new emphasis on proclamation. “The word ‘proclaim’ is derived from a Latin verb which means ‘to shout forth’ or ‘to shout aloud.’ It means essentially to declare something with great boldness and strength. I believe that it is a most powerful spiritual weapon or resource which has too long been neglected by Christians.” While we have this open window of time let us join together with thousands in agreement and each day proclaim aloud one scripture/prayer for Israel, one for America and one for the next generation.
We invite you to participate and distribute this Scripture Proclamation Prayer Guide as the Lord leads.
1. Father God, remove the veil You have sovereignly placed over the eyes of Israel, that they would recognize Jesus as their Messiah. (2 Corinthians 3:14)
2. Lord, show Your mercy and favor to Israel in this set time. (Psalm 102:13)
3. We pray for the current leaders in Israel, including the prime minister, the mayor of Jerusalem, and all those in military service. Raise up government leaders in Israel (and worldwide) who will not seek to “divide the land,” and who would recognize the unique significance of Jerusalem in God’s end-time purposes.
4. He who scattered Israel will gather him, and will keep him as a shepherd keeps his flock. (Jeremiah 31:10) Father, continue to draw the Jewish people to You according to Your sovereign plan.
5. Let them all be confounded and turned back that hate Zion. Let them be as grass upon the housetops, which withers before it grows up. (Psalm 129:5–6) Lord, deal justly and swiftly with Your enemies.
6. Destroy and divide the tongues of those who would incite violence against Israel. (Psalm 55:9) In the name of Jesus, we bind every false religion and false doctrine that does not acknowledge Your eternal plan for the land and people of Israel.
7. The scepter of the wicked will not remain over the land allotted to the righteous. (Psalm 125:3) Father, break the strongholds of religion, pride and wickedness that seek to control Israel.
8. The Lord will not forsake His people for His great name’s sake, because it has pleased the Lord to make Israel His people. (1 Samuel 12:22) Use us to help others understand Your plan for Israel and Your love for the Jewish people.
9. The Lord brings the counsel of the nations to nothing; He makes their plans of no effect. (Psalm 33:10) We declare that God’s purposes for Israel will be completely fulfilled and that He will be glorified.
10. Show Your lovingkindness to Your people Israel and keep them as the apple of Your eye. Hide them under the shadow of Your wings, from the wicked who oppress them, from their deadly enemies who surround them. (Psalm 17:7–9)
11. We pray that You would remember your covenants and promises towards Israel, especially when others rise up against her to swallow her alive. When their wrath is kindled against her, the waters will not overwhelm her. God will not give her as prey to their teeth. (Psalm 124)
12. Sanctify Your great name which has been profaned among the nations, which has been profaned in the midst of Israel. That nations shall know that the Lord is God, when He is sanctified in Israel before their eyes. Sprinkle the clean water of Your Word on Israel and cleanse her from her filthiness and from all her idols, including abortion and the occult. Give Israel a new heart, and put a new spirit within her. Remove her heart of stone and give her a heart of flesh that can respond to the Holy Spirit, and cause her to walk in Your statutes, keep Your commandments and do them. (Ezekiel 36:23–27)
13. Cause the church to fulfill its commission to preach the Gospel to the whole world, so the full number of the Gentiles would come into the Kingdom. Then all Israel will be saved. (Romans 11:25–26)
14. We pray for the peace of Jerusalem (Psalm 122:6) and for it to remain Israel’s undivided capital.
15. Father, in Your mercy vanquish the tremendously powerful religious spirits which dominate the whole territory—Jewish, Christian and others.
16. We pray for a spirit of unity—for peace between religious and secular Jews, for peace to exist between believers in the land.
17. We pray for the body of Messiah in Israel to become a praying, maturing body. We pray that this body would allow the love and compassion of Yeshua to flow through them and touch everyone they encounter.
18. Raise up intercessors for Israel. Put more watchmen on the walls of Jerusalem, who would give You no peace day or night until You establish Jerusalem and make her the praise of the earth. (Isaiah 62:6–7).
19. Father, bring glory to Your name through the mercy You show to the land. Bring the necessary seasonal rain upon the country. Cause the crops to be bountiful.
20. We pray that the three spiritual forces of humanism, Marxist-socialist philosophy, and the spiritual inheritance of the Ottoman Empire will be broken and rendered powerless.
21. Bless Israel through the many immigrants who are flowing back to the nation. Bring a sovereign, supernatural move of the Holy Spirit among these new immigrants, that they might proclaim Your truth to their fellow Jews.
22. We pray for a radical change in the Israeli system of government, that divisiveness and partisanship would give way to unity and cooperation; grant wisdom and revelation to all members of the Knesset and Israel’s Supreme Court.
23. We pray that, in the midst of the pressures, the people of Israel will turn to You, God. We pray that You will hear the heart cries of people in this land and have mercy. As it says in Isaiah 30:19, “You shall weep no more. He will be very gracious to you at the sound of your cry. When He hears it, He will answer.”
24. Pour out Your Spirit upon the people of Israel—especially upon the young people so that your works can be declared to future generations.
25. Raise up “sons of Zion” who take God’s word seriously in opposition to the humanistic “sons of Greece.” (Zechariah 9:13)
26. We pray for the Holy Spirit to intervene in the current situation in Israel. “When the enemy shall come in like a flood, the Spirit of the Lord shall lift up a standard against him.” (Isaiah 59:19)
27. Turn the hearts of the people of Israel to trust in the name of the Lord for deliverance—not in the “chariots and horses” of their military might. (Zechariah 4:6)
28. God, raise up elders and young leaders to teach and train the new generation of Israelis who are coming to faith in the Messiah.
29. We pray that the Palestinian Arabs will come to faith in Christ and embrace God’s end-time purpose for Israel; send forth laborers to bring in the appointed harvest from the whole of the Middle East.
30. May Israel’s relationship with the United States be strong, and may our nation—and especially young believers—recognize and support God’s purposes for Israel.
31. Lord, we ask that young believers in America would come to love the Jewish people as they seek to prepare the way for the return of Messiah.
1. Let all of America fear the Lord. Let all the inhabitants of the United States stand in awe of Him. Blessed is the nation whose God is the Lord, and the people whom He has chosen as His own inheritance. (Psalm 33:8, 12)
2. We look to You to turn the heart of our president to Jesus Christ. We pray that he will seek Your wisdom and counsel in all his actions on behalf of this country and in his personal and private life. (Psalm 89:21)
3. Lord, act in Your own displeasure toward those who would strike terror into the earth. (Ezekiel 32:22-25; Psalm 7:11-16) Root out and bring terrorists to justice. Please show mercy, expose and thwart terrorist schemes. Grant wisdom, discernment and protection to all in authority working to prevent terrorist attacks.
4. We pray that You would give Your wisdom to those who would preside in our courts of justice. Let all judges and those who work in our court system seek to preserve justice in a fair and impartial way according to Your statutes. (Proverbs 2:6-8)
5. Grant wisdom and courage to all those who serve in our Congress and all elected officials across this country. Let them not be distracted from governing by the lure of money, power or fame. Encourage them to always stand for what is right and to faithfully serve those who have put their trust in them. (Ecclesiastes 8:1-5)
6. Let those who serve our country in the military not rely solely upon the strength of their weapons and intelligence, but first turn to You, Lord, the source of all wisdom and strength. Raise up men and women of faith among all ranks of the military and give them opportunity to witness to their fellow soldiers. (Matthew 8:5-12)
7. We agree with You, Jesus, that the Church will be one, as You are one with the Father. Heal any divisions that exist between pastors and their congregations, and between denominations. Let our nation see the Body of Christ united in love for one another and toward those whom You have come to save. (John 17:21)
8. Lord, return the state of marriage to a place of honor in our country. We praise You for sturdy marriages that model Your commitment to the Church. Let hope and healing now come to those marriages that are strained and breaking. (Hebrews 13:4)
9. Father, let our earthly fathers look to You as the ultimate spiritual head of the family, and serve their families by carrying the responsibility for the physical, emotional and spiritual well-being of their wives and children. Bring absentee fathers to a faith and radical life-change. Let Your character be clearly seen in the lives of all fathers. (Ephesians 6:4)
10. We ask you Lord, to refresh mothers in the honor of fulfilling the glory of motherhood. Strengthen them with grace, wisdom, and love in serving their husbands and children. Let mothers would reflect Your own love and nurturing nature. (Proverbs 31:25-26, 28)
11. Thank You that You are father to the fatherless and husband to the widow. Restore our broken families with Your wholeness and let them turn to You for all spiritual, emotional and physical needs. (Psalm 146:8-9)
12. We pray that our children will come to know You as Lord and Savior early in their lifetime. We pray that they would participate fully in establishing your kingdom here on earth. (Mark 10:14)
13. We agree with Your word, Lord, that You are instructing our children and great will be their peace in the land. (Isaiah 54:13)
14. Let the unborn be protected. We affirm their personhood and we honor them as unborn citizens. Rescue them from the atrocity and violent death by abortion. Convict of transgression, forgive and heal those who repent of committing abortion. (Psalm 72:12, 14)
15. Lord, we implore you to make our schools a place where our children can learn in physical, emotional and spiritual safety. Give them godly teachers who encourage them and are dedicated to them. Give them the support systems at home and at school that would enable them to achieve great things in Your Name. (Luke 6:40)
16. Strengthen and encourage those in the media who are willing to stand for Your truth and practice honest, fair and accurate reporting. Convert or remove those who would use the media to put forth their own selfish agendas and proclaim their lies and distortions. Give discernment to all who know and love You to be able to sift through the untruths and rely on Your steadfast Word. (Proverbs 4:24-26)
17. We praise and thank You that you give us the arts as a way to worship and glorify Your Name. Let godly men and women now come forth in the arts and entertainment fields who will seek to share Your gospel message through their creative endeavors. (Proverbs 14:34)
18. Lord, bring genuine reconciliation to the races of this nation. Remove long held prejudices, hatreds and hurts and replace them with Your healing love and fellowship. Bring peace, friendship and equal opportunity to all peoples and cultures. (Ephesians 2:14-16)
19. Thank You that You do not forget prisoners and those who are homeless and needy. Stir up Your heart of compassion in each of us and send Your Spirit to guide us as we reach out to those less fortunate. (Psalm 107:41)
20. Restore our abandoned inner cities to communities of safety, prosperity and hope. Save and encourage those caught in cycles of poverty, sickness, addiction, brokenness and despair. (Isaiah 58:12)
21. Lord, grant the people of America Sabbath rest. Thank You that there remains therefore a rest for the people of God. Help all be diligent to enter that rest, lest anyone fall into disobedience. (Hebrews 4:9-11)
22. Lord, let all exhausted laborers in our land come to You, find salvation, and find rest for their souls. For Your yoke is easy and Your burden is light. Comfort those in jail and prison, Lord. (Matthew 11:18-30)
23. Lord, bring the Word of God to bear on the hearts and minds of those who make public policy in America. (Psalm 19:7-11; John 8:31,32) Continue to grant opportunity for a Biblical world view and principles into the public discourse. (Ephesians 3:10)
24. Shield and deliver our nation from occultism, New Age cults, false religions and secret societies. (Isaiah 1:29; 2:6)
25. In mercy, reveal Yourself to those who do not even seek after You, those who have turned away, those who are ignorant of their own need for Your saving grace in their lives. (Romans 10:20; Isaiah 65:1)
26. Reverse the trends of humanism and socialism in our nation. (1 Chronicles 12:32; Isaiah 59:15)
27. Help us to be a nation that desires purity and avoids debauchery, pornography, perversion, drunkenness, drug use and gambling. (1Corinthians 6:9-20; Titus 2:12)
28. Grace and enable us, Lord, to travail until the fullness of Jesus Christ is birthed in this next generation of Americans. (Galatians 4:19)
29. Send forth more consecrated individuals to proclaim the Gospel of Jesus Christ to every nation. Bring in the harvest, Lord. (Acts 1:8; 4:33)
30. Lord, help us to live our lives so that all are prepared to give an account to Almighty God. (Hebrews 9:27)
31. Now to Him who is able to keep us from falling, and to present us faultless before the presence of His glory with exceeding joy, to the only wise God our Savior, be glory and majesty, dominion and power, both now and forever. Amen. (Jude 1:24-25)
1. God of Elijah, God of our fathers. We declare that the Spirit You are pouring out on the youth of America is stronger than any rebellion and will work to turn the nation back to God. (Luke 1:7)
2. God, it is time! Raise up the sons and daughters of destiny to contend for the cultural keys of our nation. (Isaiah 22:22)
3. Jesus, You are the great freedom fighter. We declare You will arise and contend against the enemies of our children and You will save them. We declare freedom from rebellion, freedom from sexual addiction, freedom from drugs and the occult. We declare a great spiritual jail break for the youth of America. (Isaiah 49:25)
4. Father to the fatherless. We declare that You are pouring out your Father’s heart and You will raise up a fathering, mothering movement in America that will raise kids from the dead and set them into double-portion destiny. (1 Kings 19:15-16)
5. You, whose eyes are ablaze with fire, we declare You will pour out Your jealous bridal love on a generation that will then cry out, “No Toleration!” to sexual immorality and idolatry. (Revelation 2:20)
6. God of revival, pour out the promised rain of Your spirit on our sons and daughters. May they see dreams and visions and prophecy. (Joel 2:28)
7. Great Shepherd, we declare that You will teach the youth of America your ways and the fear of the Lord. We declare healing and deliverance shall break out over the land and the shalom of heaven will fill our youth. (Isaiah 54:13)
8. We pray for a youth revival in which great conviction of sin and Holy cleansing takes place. (1 John 1:7)
9. We declare that a great new music and worship will arise that will be filled with truth and passion. We declare hearts, stadiums and the whole earth will be filled with that sound. (John 4:23, 24)
10. Great Martyr of the church, we declare that even as You laid down Your life for us, the young soldiers of the cross will carry the gospel of Jesus Christ to the Muslim world. (Revelation 12:11)
11. God of salvation, raise up youth that will not be ashamed of the Gospel. Let the power of the gospel blaze across out land. We call forth a great Jesus movement. (Romans 1:16)
12. Lord of the harvest, we proclaim You will thrust laborers into every cultural sphere of the harvest; the schools, the mission fields, Hollywood, politics, the streets and the inner cities. (Matthew 9:37)
13. Jesus, You were about Your father’s business at age 12. We declare your spirit of obedience will be mightily upon the young. They will not waste their teenage years, but tithe them to the Lord. (Luke 2:49)
14. God of Justice and power, raise up anointed ones that will lead the way for justice. Raise up evangelists filled with the power of the spirit—doing miracles and healing the sick. (Luke 4:19-19; Isaiah 61:1-2)
15. God for all peoples, raise up a generation who will proclaim Your gospel to every people group in the earth. Release an end-times student-volunteer missions movement. (Matthew 24:14)
16. O Lord, that an end-time church without spot or wrinkle will arise. Let their cry for the Bridegroom erupt and thunder all over the earth, “Come quickly, Lord Jesus!” (Revelation 22:17)
17. Jesus, the one anointed with the oil of joy, raise up young men and women who, although brought up in a culture of murmuring and disrespect, will be filled with joy, thankfulness, and strength of character. May they be the radiant ones known as the offspring of the Lord in a depraved and crooked generation. (Philippians 2:14-15)
18. God of our fathers, we declare a generation will arise who will live in the great shadow of history, who will receive the blessing of the accumulated prayers of the saints past, and who will take the baton with unhindered obedience and hasten the return of the Lord. (Hebrews 12:1)
19. Father of all life, You have dreamed a unique dream for every life. We cry out, “No more abortion! No more destroyed destinies! No cloned destinies!” (Psalm 139:14-16)
20. God of the church, we declare this young generation will know the love of God in such a way that they will break through religious and racial barriers, reject territoriality, spiritual pride and selfish ambition, so that the unity Jesus prayed for will be seen. (John 17:23)
21. May the scriptures be honored, loved and obeyed again in the youth of America. God, we cry for a recovery of the “absolutes” of Your word in our land. (John 3:16)
22. Jesus, lover of our souls, burn Your passions in the heart of the youth of America. Seal their affections. Let Your flame of love break unclean addictions of the human heart. (Song of Songs 8:6)
23. We declare that You Father of all fatherhood will release a fathering discipling movement that will bring a fatherless generation into the deep security of sonship and daughtership in God. (2 Timothy 2:2)
24. We declare that the God of our Lord Jesus Christ will explode in the youth of America a spirit of wisdom and revelation in the true knowledge of God. (Ephesians 1:17)
25. King of Kings and Lord of Lords, we declare You will raise up a massive young praying army across America that will pray and fast for our governmental leaders and shape the destiny of our nation. (1 Timothy 2:2)
26. “In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth”…in six days. You, O God, are the Creator. We declare that our children shall know You as the Creator and the day will come when they shall be taught of You even in the public places of America. (Genesis 1:1)
27. You wrote a book of all our days before we were even born. How awesome You are, Father. You have dreamed a dream for every child and written a novel of his/her days. We declare the youth of our nation will fulfill the dreamed destiny…and the curse of abortion over them and our nation will be broken. (Psalm 139:16)
28. We declare these teenagers in the Babylon of today will turn and take a stand for truth and holiness and will not compromise. (Daniel 1:8)
29. There is a generation that is marked by spiritual violence, by extreme passion, sacrifice and devotion. We pray this generation will seize the moment and turn nations back to God. (Matthew 11:12)
30. We declare this is a generation who will wrestle with You in the midst of darkness and will not give up or give in until they see You face to face and you bless them. (Psalm 24:6)
31. We declare those shadowed by a spirit of death, but desperately wanting true life will find it in the Father’s love. Bring forth the prayer anointing of Elisha and breathe life into the souls of the youth of this nation. Redeem what the enemy has stolen. Do it Lord, for your Holy Name’s sake! (II Kings 4:32-34)
“The Lord gave the word; great was the company of those who proclaimed it…”—Psalm 68:11